Saturday, April 21, 2012

Readathon Update 3

I'm starting to almost get tired of my lighter reads for the day. I may actually break out Clarissa and read a bit of that...nah, probably not. :) It does feel good to start getting more books off my TBR shelves though. I hope your reading is going well if you're participating today!

Pages read: 542 of The Virgin Blue by Tracy Chevalier, The Bridge to Terabithia by Katherin Paterson and Big Stone Gap by Adriana Trigiani
Books finished: 2 The Bridge to Terabithia and Big Stone Gap
Time spent reading:  5 hours and 30 minutes
Time spent blogging/commenting/tweeting: 2 hours and 45 minutes
Mini-challenges: 6 - Introductory Meme, Reading and Translation, Book Puzzle, Turn to Page 32, Find a Poem, Book Appetit
Food/drink since the last update: ham and turkey sandwich, carrots and celery dipped in low-fat Italian dressing, water
Distractions since the last update: Fixing a late lunch, my husband watching hockey and talking to him

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are doing great. Hope you are enjoying the readathon!

    ReplyDelete