Saturday, April 21, 2012

Readathon Update 4

Whew! I'm still doing good, but my eyes are starting to get tired and I've started losing track of how much time I'm spending on stuff. I'm felt a bit meh about my choices so far. It's probably good that I'm powering through them for the readathon. They were all good enough to finish, but not good enough to keep me from picking up other options on a normal day. I'm about to take a break to eat dinner and then I hope to finish another book and maybe make a dent in another before heading to bed. I definitely won't be staying up all night and participating for the whole 24 hours!

Pages read: 703 of The Virgin Blue by Tracy Chevalier, The Bridge to Terabithia by Katherin Paterson and Big Stone Gap by Adriana Trigiani
Books finished: 3 The Bridge to Terabithia, The Virgin Blue, Big Stone Gap
Time spent reading:  7 hours
Time spent blogging/commenting/tweeting: 3 hours and 15 minutes (I think...I'm losing track)
Mini-challenges: 9 - Introductory Meme, Reading and Translation, Book Puzzle, Turn to Page 32, Find a Poem, Book Appetit, Noumena's Reading Survey, Favorite Troublemaker, Mid-Event Survey
Food/drink since the last update: None
Distractions since the last update: My husband watching hockey and talking to him, printing concert tickets for tomorrow, checking email and Facebook, cuddling with Optimus Prime (one of my cats)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Readathon! Looks like you are getting some serious reading accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing really well! Hopefully you'll be able to get some more in there before you head to bed!

    ReplyDelete