Sunday, August 23, 2009

She Went All the Way


She Went All the Way is another book by Meg Cabot. Once again, Cabot delivers an entertaining, fluffy novel that is fun to read. I really Cabot because she's funny and her books are always fun. They are pure entertainment, a temporary escape from the real world. Her characters always succeed in drawing me in. I care about them, I like them, I become part of their world. Although I did have to put up with Ryan making fun of the title of this one.

This novel, in addition to the requisite romance, was also a mystery. Who is trying to kill famous movie star Jack Townsend? He and screenwriter Lou Calabrese survive a helicopter crash only to be pursued by killers on snowmobiles. Realistic? Um, no. Fun and entertaining? Definitely. For some reason, I really love those stories that start out with two characters hating each other and them falling in love. I don't know why. I just do. And this book had that element too, in addition to the Hollywood and action movie elements. It's a great book to take your mind of things for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment