Saturday, April 10, 2010

24-hour readathon


I woke up a little late this morning and so I launched right into reading and am just getting my first 24-hour readathon update posted. I was about 40 minutes late starting. Boo.

Title of book(s) read since last update:
Herland by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
Big Boned by Meg Cabot
Club Dead by Charlaine Harris

Number of books read since you started: 0

Pages read since last update: 135

Running total of pages read since you started: 135

Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1 hour and 40 minutes.

Running total of time spent reading since you started: 1 hour and 40 minutes.

Mini-challenges completed: none (I'm about to do that though!)

Other participants you’ve visited: none (I'm about to do that though!)

Prize you’ve won: none

1 comment: