Saturday, April 10, 2010

Get the Heck Out of Here Mini-Challenge

The Literate Housewife is hosting a Get the Heck out of Here mini-challenge.

The Questions:

1.What steps did you take to ensure you’d be able to read as much as possible today? I created a TBR pile and cleaned up my reading area last night, and made sure I didn't have anything planned for today. And then my husband got the day off. He usually works on Saturdays. So he's been a bit distracting, but I love him! :) I also made sure my TBR pile had a lot of variety, including short stories and easier reads.
2.Of those steps, which proved to be the most beneficial to your day? having a clear TBR pile that wasn't too full, so I had choices but not so many that I spent too much time deciding what to read. And telling my husband I would really be reading all day, not just reading most of the day like normal.
3.Is there anything you might do differently next time? I might sit up camp in another room if my husband is home. I would also prepare some of my blog posts early by setting up posts for updates throughout the day so I only have to edit them with the updates numbers, etc. I also think I've gotten distracted by the mini-challenges. Like right now. Ooops. But that is a really, really awesome prize!

1 comment:

  1. What a good idea about getting your update posts sketched out ahead of time! Then you could fill them in and go. Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete