1. What are you reading right now? Big Boned by Meg Cabot
2. How many books have you read so far? Finished 2
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Portuguese Irregular Verbs
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? I tried to, but husband's off work so it's a little difficult!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Tell my husband nicely that I'm trying to read!
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How much time blogging takes.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Maybe updates every two hours?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Make my husband go to work. :)
9. Are you getting tired yet? No. I read a lot most Saturdays.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Pick a comfortable chair and stretch every once in a while.
Sign the linky below with a link to your post with your answers. There will be 4 winners: 1st gets 1 prize packs of books, along with chocolate coins, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th get three books of their choice. This is only open until the beginning of Hour 14.